Recently i bought LeTV 1s and after 1 month suddenly my phone switched off and i pressed power button repeatedly and it hasn’t turned on and i pressed power button and hold it for some time and hasn’t turned on and after a long research on it i got a solution to trn on my LeTV 1s phone by following the below steps.
Turn on the phone by pressing and holding the power button for 15seconds (while connected to the charger)
• Go to System Update Application
• Update to latest system version
• If that didn’t work please make a backup of your important files
• Perform a factory reset; System Settings > Restore Factory Settings > Factory Data Reset
Other way to do a factory reset (Phone is off)
• Press and Hold Power and Volume + at same time (Recovery mode)
• Uncheck Update System
• Make sure that there is a check box on the Clear Data
• Press Start Button
I faced the problem 2 times and the above steps worked for me.If the above steps won’t work for you then you can comment below and so that i will find some more better solutions for your LeTV 1s x500 to turn on.
Thanks for reading my article. and check this article too dreamleaguesoccer-kits.com/dream-league-soccer-logo-url