Using Framaroot apk for android is the best way to root your android phones with a single click. Framaroot apk is designed to help thousands of android users everyday to root their own android phones and it has been favorite tool of many uses because of less complexity and its power.
If you don’t have any idea about what rooting means then let me help you. In each and every case, whether it may be android or web hosting or any other similar kind of activities, root access means access to core part of the system. It means if you gain root access i.e if you are able to go to core part of any system, you can do anything you want to do with that system and make any changes you want.
For instance take this site as an example and in this site, all you are able to do is view posts and comment on the below comment form, but you cannot make changes in design or you cannot edit posts and delete or update them because you don’t have any root access to my site. This is similar to android or any kind of thing. In any android device, all you can do is just you can install and delete the apps that you have downloaded from play store and view only the the data, files and folders that android allows you to. But, if you gain the root access you can delete any app i mean all the default apps can be deleted , and you can also view all the hidden files and folders in your internal and external memory. In addition to this you can also install many apps that provide great features like Titanium backup, Greenify,link2sd etc, which you couldn’t install on any unrooted android devices.
Points to Remember Before Rooting Your Device:
- The software and hardware warranty will be void after you root your device.
- Your device can be damaged/bricked during or after rooting is done. We or any others won’t be responsible for any damaged caused by the use of kingroot apk on your device. If you are not confident of taking any risk, may be you should wait sometime before rooting and do some research first.
- You can unroot your device later if you don’t like rooting.
- Just because of rooting your device doesn’t mean that you will get everything you want.Moreover it also needs some skills and much practice to accomplish your goals, even on these small matters of your life.
WHY SHOULD I ROOT MY ANDROID DEVICE?
1. After rooting your android device, you can delete some software from the system. There will be no installing option in the software management inside the root. But after rooting, they will be matching to some file management software to delete the system applications in your phone. This will help you to save some amount of memory space in your phone (suited for low-end smartphone which comes with less internal space).
2. Some of the useful apps need to have the root access to open their functions. For example, Titanium Backup is a great app and it has awesome feature that it can Backup data as well as game/app. But, to use this feature you need to have root access.
3. Some of the best and top android optimized application software like Kingroot needs the help of rooting to achieve the best optimization for your android device. Like some small functions must be used through roots and this can be done only when you have root access to your device.
- You have to allow “Installations from Unknown sources” on your device’s settings. If you have already done it, tap o the downloaded app and install it.
- If you have downloaded on your PC, transfer to your android device first.
- Run framaroot apk
- Possible case once application is launched:
a. A popup saying “Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot”, in this case you can uninstall app.
b. You see one or more exploit names. If you see multiple exploits, select one, and if it says same message as above try Next exploit.
c. If device is supported, select Boromir or another character.
- Possible case once exploit is selected :
a. “Success” – Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device.
b. “Failed” – Exploit work but installation of Superuser and su binary have failed.
c. “Half-Success” – system partition is read-only, use local.prop trick. Reboot your device and use adb to see if it run as root”, happen when the file system in use on system partition is a read only file system.
d.”Failed” – Try another exploit if available.
e. Framaroot crash or freeze – in this case relaunch Framaroot a second time and select the same action and exploit.
- Reboot your android device.
- Congratulations!!!!! Root installed.